NewBoCode is a team of builders, dedicated to helping you create the first version of your product, get your first customers using it, and then, when you’re ready, transition that to your internal team. NewBoCode offers these software and web development services for missionally-aligned projects.
- Software Development: NewBoCode can build the first of your website or web-based application. This is a custom product for you and your clients, not an imperfect, cookie-cutter solution.
- Software Consulting: You know what you want, but you’re not sure where to start. Before our team can code, we need to converse with members of your team – a handful of short meetings – to identify roadblocks and opportunities.
- User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX): You want your customers to want to use your product. Our team’s UI/UX experience will ensure that your software solution is functional, effective, and easy to use.
- Product and Prototyping Services: You need to show your customers something, but you’re not ready to commit to a full-blown solution. Examples include a “smoke and mirrors” test website or a prototype mockup of a product to use in testing with real customers.
We charge a reasonable rate for these services in order to foster business growth. We offer discounted rates for qualifying nonprofits, startups, and partner organizations.
- Cedar Rapids Community School District: software architecture, web development, user experience
- KASA Solutions: software architecture
- MobileM2M / AirGap : software architecture, consulting
- MarryMyCity: web development
- Stratafolio: software architecture, user experience (UX), web development
Interested in Working with Us for Your Next Software Project?
"Go to Market" Services
NewBoCo offers a suite of services we dub "Go to Market" Services. Services include WordPress development, marketing strategy, photography, copywriting, copyediting, graphic design, videography, and event planning, as well as custom opportunities to fit your needs.
Hardware Prototyping + Engineering
NewBoCo offers hardware prototyping + engineering services for mission-aligned projects. One of the most challenging parts of building a business is the ability to prototype a product, including building early versions of hardware, software, and virtual reality products. We've got you covered.