NewBoCode Software Development Services
NewBoCode is a team of builders, dedicated to helping you create the first version of your product, get your first customers using it, and then, when you’re ready, transition that to your internal team. NewBoCode offers these software and web development services for missionally-aligned projects. Examples of the types of clients we work with are members of Vault Coworking, Iowa Startup Accelerator teams, and organizations that focus on education, innovation, and/or entrepreneurship. Here are the services that we offer:
- Software Development: NewBoCode can build the first of your website or web-based application. This is a custom product for you and your clients, not an imperfect, cookie-cutter solution.
- Software Consulting: You know what you want, but you’re not sure where to start. Before our team can code, we need to converse with members of your team – a handful of short meetings – to identify roadblocks and opportunities.
- User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX): You want your customers to want to use your product. Our team’s UI/UX experience will ensure that your software solution is functional, effective, and easy to use.
- Product and Prototyping Services: You need to show your customers something, but you’re not ready to commit to a full-blown solution. Examples include a “smoke and mirrors” test website or a prototype mockup of a product to use in testing with real customers.
We charge a reasonable rate for these services. We do offer discounted rates for qualifying nonprofits, startups, and partner organizations.
Our past clients include:
- Cedar Rapids Community School District: software architecture, web development, user experience
- Stratafolio: software architecture, user experience (UX), web development
- KASA Solutions: software architecture
- MobileM2M / AirGap : software architecture, consulting
- MarryMyCity: web development
Interested in working with us on your next software project?