- Funding through the Computer Science Professional Development Incentive Fund and can be used for all of our computer science professional development options.
- 1 hr of teacher relicensure or grad credit available through the AEA
- Hello Ruby books
- Cubetto robot base set
- Additional Cubetto mats + books
- Learning Beautiful materials
- Tangrams set
- Squishy Circuit materials
- Snap Circuits Jr. set
- Discover and ask, “Where are the computers around us?”
- Pattern recognition and breaking down problems into smaller parts
- Explore electricity using conductive playdough, Snap Circuits, and more
- Integrating computer science and literacy
- Explore programming concepts (functions, loops, decisions) through movement and food
Check the Events Calendar for upcoming classes!
can't find what you need?
NewBoCo is the designated provider of Code.org Professional Learning Programs in Iowa. Our role includes providing quality professional development to educators through local school district partnerships and acting as a regional hub of the global computer science education movement. NewBoCo will work with schools and provide networking and collaboration events for computer science teachers.