A.I. professional development
– or –
According to LinkedIn’s 2020 Emerging Jobs Report, demand for Artificial Intelligence specialists grew 74% over the last five years. Iowa is an emerging leader in the Midwest for computer science education, and exposing students to different facets of this field will support their learning, regardless of their career path. The IBM AI Education experience was designed to give all educators the knowledge and confidence to bring foundational AI concepts into their K-12 classroom, regardless of their grade level or subject matter.
Nine different AI topics are offered through online modules. Watch all nine and have the opportunity to earn your IBM AI Education Badge!
- Facilitated training is composed of four 1.5 hour virtual, synchronous sessions, and will empower educators to take their learning further, discuss, create a lesson plan, and earn credit.
- 2022 Spring Cohort will meet 2/21, 2/28, 3/21, 3/28 from 7:00-8:30pm CST
- Participation in the course is free, thanks to the partnership with mindSpark and IBM.
- Iowa teacher relicensure credit and/or grad credit is available through the AEA.
- Credit registration information and assignments will be described at the start of class.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org