Agile and Scrum Workshops
Get your employees out of the office and into one of our 3- or 8-hour workshops, where they will acquire the skills and common language for an Agile mindset. Our interactive trainings cover an array of topics for your Scrum team. You can sign up for any of our public classes to hone your skills, or contact us to have a workshop done exclusively for your organization.
Introduction to Agile
The best place to start is to focus on the why of Agile: our day-long Introduction to Agile course teaches business leaders and their teams how (and why) to:
- work in small iterations
- make work visible for the entire team
- maximize team learning
- prioritize work effectively
- collaborate on work across disciplines or departments
- align work with organizational objectives
- develop new strategies for the organization enabled by new ways of working
It is strongly recommended that the CEO or business leader and their core team members attend to learn together. At the end of the training, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge to make the decision to begin adopting Agile in your organization and gain buy-in for such an endeavor from leaders and team members.
Product Owner Fundamentals
Own your Product Backlog, don’t let it own you! Join us for this engaging, hands-on workshop. We will focus on the most important skills required for a successful Product Owner and practice through hands-on activities, tools, and coaching designed to help your Product Owner skillfully manage your Product Backlog.
The role of Product Owner is critical to the success of any Scrum team, unfortunately, the skills required can be challenging and require practice and diligence to master. Let NewBoCo help!
- Create detailed user stories making it easier for your team to get them to done
- Master strategies to break user stories into appropriately sized chunks ready to be taken into a sprint
- Practice techniques to find and fill gaps in your Product Backlog
- Learn prioritization techniques to ensure you’re team is doing the most valuable work
Who Should Attend:
Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and team members who help manage your team’s backlog will all benefit from the tools and techniques covered in this workshop. We proudly offer a 20% discount for veterans.
How many number one priorities does your team currently have? Prioritizing work to get the best outcomes for your team or organization is an extremely difficult job. Join us for this engaging, hands-on workshop where we will cover some great prioritization methods to help get your backlog in order and practice through activities.
The role of Product Owner is critical to the success of any Scrum team, however, the skills required can be challenging and require practice and diligence to master. Let NewBoCo help you!
- Learn to define the outcomes that are important to your business or organization
- Master strategies get stakeholder feedback on what is important to them
- Practice multiple prioritization techniques to ensure you’re team is doing the most valuable work first
Who Should Attend:
Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and product and business leaders working with a Scrum team. We proudly offer a 20% discount for veterans.