Iowa Startup Accelerator
Iowa Startup Accelerator (ISA), supported by ISA Ventures and driven by NewBoCo, is a unique accelerator with rolling admission to four distinct stages of investment for Iowa-based startup businesses. This includes capital, but also a stage-specific bundle of resources appropriate for your business.
– or –
Resources & Perks
Unlike most accelerators, ISA grows with companies as they do, providing a progression of resources appropriate for each, including:
- 1:1 coaching by our staff, including regular reviews of your business performance, including review of your business KPIs;
- strategic planning and review with a small cohort of companies at a similar lifecycle stage;
- CEO roundtable discussions with peer CEOs in your cohort;
- Educational workshops with industry experts on topics like sales, marketing, operations, finance and more;
- Founder Fireside chats, in which we interview founders who’ve built, grown, and exited companies about their stories privately for you and your cohort;
- A bi-annual Retreat, to reflect on your business’ progress, consider strategic direction, and learn from peer CEOs and invited speakers;
- Regular office hours with ISA Ventures staff;
- Access to ISA’s extensive mentor pool when and where needed.
- Priority introductions to prospective talent available to hire from our DeltaV educational programs, which trains software developers, digital marketers, sales professionals, customer success personnel, and more;
- Training opportunities for you or your team members, to attend DeltaV Code School, Digital Marketing School, or other programs, at no charge. We expect you to have the option to send one person per program per session offered, but may have capacity constraints, so will be filled on first-come, first-serve basis;
- Priority access to NewBoCo’s staff of experts including advanced software engineers, digital marketers, user experience professionals, graphic designers, videographers, and more, available on a discounted contract basis and subject to scheduling constraints;
- Access to technology perks worth hundreds of thousand of dollars in discounts, including AWS and Google Cloud credits, CRM systems like Hubspot and Pipedrive, payroll software like Gusto, email systems like Sendgrid, cap table management in Carta, and payment processing via Stripe.
NewBoCo's Innovation Services offers a full suite of services to take your startup to the next level. We offer web and application programming, Agile and leadership development, creative and design services, marketing services, WordPress development, and hardware prototyping and engineering.
ISA Ventures is Iowa’s first multi-stage venture capital studio, working closely with founders to build Iowa-based companies through their growth and evolution. We focus on companies in biotechnology, healthcare, and medical tech; education tech; engineering and automation tech; agriculture, food & bio-processing tech; insurance & finance tech; and transportation & logistics technologies.
Visit our venture capital partner
NewBoCo is proud to be part of GAN, a highly curated community of accelerators, all over the world. Being a part of the GAN network means that our startups have access to things like more than $1M in perks, opportunities to work out of any GAN Accelerator around the world for up to two weeks each, connections to corporate partners, possible investment from GAN Ventures, and more.
Visit the accelerator network