Iowa Startup Accelerator
Iowa’s First Accelerator
ISA is an intensive, highly focused 14-week program aimed at early stage (pre- or early-revenue) companies. Startups must be located in Iowa. The ninth cohort will be about five companies, and held in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Applications Open: Monday, April 27, 2020
- Applications Close: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at 11:59PM
- Selection Decision: Monday, July 27, 2020
- Program Start Date: Monday, August 17, 2020
- Program End Date: Friday, November 20, 2020
The program is a full-time commitment, requiring attendance during orientation week (August 17-21) and thereafter on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for scheduled sessions. On the other days each week, you’re working on your business priorities as needed.
Capital Provided Through ISA Ventures Fund
$25k @ 6% equity
$75k discretionary additional funding in 90 days or later if milestones met; either 3% additional equity or Indie.vc investment model (revenue based)