Iowa Startup Accelerator
Iowa Startup Accelerator (ISA), supported by ISA Ventures and powered by NewBoCo, is a robust resource for Iowa-based startup businesses.
No matter what type of business (local retail, national scale-up, SaaS, marketplace, ed-tech, med-tech, fin-tech, ag-tech, consumable, service, etc…)
No matter what stage of start-up (ideation, early MVP/Beta, pre-revenue, pre-seed, seed, or series A), ISA and NewBoCo would like to help.
– or –
Resources & Perks
- Ongoing 1:1 coaching and mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs and subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Strategic planning, KPI development
- Venture funding (ISA Ventures) and targeted micro-loans (Kiva Iowa) for qualified start-ups
- Marketing services and support (design, media relations, videography, audio, social media etc…)
- Website design and support
- Software development services
- Business pitch planning, development and coaching
- Hardware development and prototyping
- Access to Vault co-working space
Qualified businesses and founders:
- Must be Iowa-based (all stages of businesses are welcomed)
- Have a vetted business idea (preferably with some customer discovery)
- Must be dedicated to successfully grow the business
- Must be coachable and willing to learn
Preferred qualifications include:
- Established/registered in Iowa (LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp etc…)
- Established MVP or beta product/service
- Established leadership team and/or advisors
- Market traction with demonstrated revenue
Services for Startups
NewBoCo's Innovation Services offers a full suite of services to take your startup to the next level. We offer web and application programming, Agile and leadership development, creative and design services, marketing services, WordPress development, and hardware prototyping and engineering.
Vault is NewBoCo’s coworking space designed to promote
collaboration and community in the New Bohemia District of
Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Explore the coworking space
ISA Ventures is Iowa’s first multi-stage venture capital studio, working closely with founders to build Iowa-based companies through their growth and evolution. We focus on companies in biotechnology, healthcare, and medical tech; education tech; engineering and automation tech; agriculture, food & bio-processing tech; insurance & finance tech; and transportation & logistics technologies.
Visit our venture capital partner
NewBoCo is proud to be part of GAN, a highly curated community of accelerators, all over the world. Being a part of the GAN network means that our startups have access to things like more than $1M in perks, opportunities to work out of any GAN Accelerator around the world for up to two weeks each, connections to corporate partners, possible investment from GAN Ventures, and more.
Visit the accelerator network