- This event has passed.
Applications Due for ISA Spring 2022 Cohort
Other Key Dates
- Selection will be complete by March 15th at the latest
- Program starts March 21-23 (face-to-face in CR)
- Majority of programs* will be Virtual (Zoom)
- One day of programming in Des Moines (tentatively, May 17)
- Demo Day Activities at EntreFEST, June 9-10 in Iowa City
* Courses Include
Agile, Customer Discovery, Product Positioning, Traction Channels, Sales, Legal Contracts, Building Your Leadership Team, Pitching Your Startup, Story Telling, Crash Courses in Financial Models (4), and Investor Readiness (4)
Application Process for the Spring 2022 Cohort
- Complete and submit the application
- Participate in at least two “interviews”
- Give a product/service pitch (no longer than 10 minutes) followed by Q&A
- Selection will be made by March 15 at the latest
About the Accelerator
Iowa Startup Accelerator (ISA), supported by ISA Ventures and driven by NewBoCo, is a unique 6-month accelerator with rolling admission and access to four distinct stages of investment for Iowa-based startup businesses. The accelerator program provides investment capital and a stage-specific bundle of resources appropriate for scaling your startup.
Companies begin the Accelerator at the Foundation stage with a $25K investment with potential for an additional $75K investment as mutually established benchmarks are achieved. Unlike most accelerators, ISA grows with companies, and provides a progression of resources appropriate for each stage.