- This event has passed.
September 28, 2021 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Have you been hearing the buzz about innovation and wondering how it really works?
Is your organization looking for fresh ways to solve new and old challenges? Is it time to add a new tool to your professional tool kit?
Join us for Innovation Dojo quarterly, where we have translated the best of our year-long Intrapreneur Academy. In Intrapreneur Academy, we combine innovation and entrepreneurship to build skills and grow leadership in organizations.
These focused, three-hour sessions allow participants to practice with an innovation tool or technique. Innovative approaches can increase organizational resilience to ongoing challenges.
Participants with leave with:
- Experience with Innovation tools and methods covering Agile Mindset, Innovation Culture, and Strategic Innovation disciplines
- An understanding of the difference and advantages of both incremental innovations and explore transformational ideas
- “How-to” materials for the session’s activity included.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE OF SESSIONS:
September 28, 2021 – Innovation Tools and Methods
Key Focus: Exploring Design Thinking
Is everything you develop/produce/create ruthlessly focused on the interactions of those it serves?
That is the power of Design Thinking or what we sometimes call Human-Centered Design.
We will highlight the Nurse Maker Space at UnityPoint Health as part of this workshop on Design Thinking. Design Thinking is focused on creating solutions that your customers need and want, that will make the work they do easier. In this workshop you will learn:
- The principles of Design Thinking
- What design thinking looks like in action at the UnityPoint Nurse Maker Space
- How to apply Design Thinking to an idea