- This event has passed.
1 Million Cups: Atlas Psychiatry
June 29 @ 8:45 am - 10:00 amFree
This week’s guest is Matt Huether with Atlas Psychiatry. Atlas Psychiatry is an integrative private practice that specializes in natural approaches to effective mental health treatment.
Matt will be asking for feedback from the audience with questions like:
- What are some ideas that would help the public be aware of the limitations of traditional psychiatric services and the benefit of alternatives without coming across as antagonistic?
- What are some good local marketing strategies for growth?
- What are some ways to create supplemental income?
He will also be discussing his 18-month plan, wherein Atlas Psychiatry would like to achieve:
- Hiring a secretary and at least one other provider
- A steady supplemental income stream
- A full client load every week
- 8:45-9:00 – Coffee & Conversation
- 9:00-9:45 – Official Program
- 9:45-10:00 – Q&A
About 1 Million Cups Cedar Rapids
The Kauffman Foundation developed 1 Million Cups (1MC) on the notion that entrepreneurs discover solutions and network over a million cups of coffee. We welcome early-stage businesses and established companies facing interesting challenges to present their companies. Typically, one or several representatives present before a panel of experts. They seek advice and then engage the audience in a question-and-answer session to encourage collaborative and honest conversations. We also feature expert speakers, founder fireside interviews, and explorations of business failures and the lessons learned!
The Cedar Rapids chapter is the sixth in the U.S., and events take place almost every Wednesday. Every event is free, and everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend!
Join us Wednesdays @ 8:45 a.m. at The Olympic Theater South Side (1202 3rd St SE #200, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401)! Each event features a presentation or conversation with a new founder, entrepreneur, business leader, subject matter expert, or creative. Find a list of upcoming events and presenters on our Calendar.
We update events as new information is available, so check the calendar often!