NewBoCo Event Cancellation Policy
Last updated: December 1, 2017
- A registrant who is unable to attend a NewBoCo event for any reason can transfer the reservation to another person from the same company or organization up to the start of the event at no charge.
- A registrant who cancels at any time prior to the start of the event can apply the fee to a substitute NewBoCo event similar to the original event that occurs in the next 13 months.
- If the event is cancelled by NewBoCo, registrants will be eligible for a 100% refund; or, at each registrant’s option, may apply the payment to a similar NewBoCo event that occurs in the next 13 months.
- Where the registrant is not in a position to transfer the reservation to another person or to substitute another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled after the due date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations cancelled before the final due date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event will be refunded the entire registration fee, less a ticketing and payment processing fee of 6%.
- Event materials (if any) will be made available electronically for registered participants who are unable to attend. Please ensure we have your correct email address on file. If printed materials are ordered, additional postage charges may be applied.
- Cancellation, substitution, or transfer notifications must be received by us in writing (email is acceptable) not later than the dates stated above and before the start of the event to be eligible for any refunds, substitutions, or transfers.
- Refunds will be made as follows:
- For payments received by credit or debit card, the same card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a check will be delivered to the payee.
- This policy is effective as of December 1, 2017.