Below are just a few of the many resources and examples to start integrating computer science into your classroom. You don’t have to be teaching a computer science class to bring computer science to your students. Whether it be integrating concepts like sequencing, decomposition, or global ethics, or the more commonly identified activity of coding, computer science can engage more of your students in whatever key discipline you are teaching.
- K-2nd: Scratch Jr.
- 2nd+: Scratch Math example, Science example , Creative Computing Guide
- Code.org CS Fundamentals
- Hello Ruby book and website
- CS Unplugged
- Ignite My Future
- Code.org CS Discoveries
- Scratch – Fractals: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/74757068/
- Web Development – Thimble Poetry, also on Glitch
- TurtleStitch – Coded Embroidery
- Unfold Studio