Hardware Engineering + Prototyping
- 3-D Printing: Design and print a prototype of your product.
- Augmented Reality: Develop AR applications for your industry.
- Electronics: Develop the power center of your prototype.
- Laser Cutter: Design and craft a prototype of your product.
- Soldering: Craft and connect your prototype.
- Virtual Reality: Develop VR applications for your industry.
We charge a reasonable rate for these services in order to foster business growth. We offer discounted rates for qualifying nonprofits, startups, and partner organizations.
- GOVRED (startup) – developing VR applications for police training
- Iowa BIG / National Czech and Slovak Museum (partner organizations) – developing VR applications for the museum
- MobileM2M (Vault member) – hardware and software engineering
- Soteria Bicycles (startup) – hardware and software engineering
- SwineTech (startup) – prototyping initial versions of the product, engineering
Amy Diluna of NBC interviewed Matthew Rooda, the then-23-years-old co-founder of SwineTech in 2017. They discussed SwineTech’s origins, priorities, and the technology which NewBoCo helped prototype. Matthew and his co-founder, Abraham Espinoza, also participated in Iowa Startup Accelerator in 2015. The support they received there prepared SwineTech for the success it now enjoys. Read the story!