Available Methods Workshops
Introduction to Innovation Tools and Methods: Putting Ideas Into Action
Time: 8 hours
Innovation is about more than just coming up with ideas and inventing new products. Most organizations don’t have an ideation problem, they have an execution problem. Innovation is about creating a discipline in your organization that is adaptive, responsive, and sustainable.
- Analyze and apply trends to your business
- Review and Discuss Stage-Gate Innovation Processes
- Applying Screening Criteria – how do you prioritize your ideas?
- Design for action using Lean Startup
- Design Thinking Overview where we will create an empathy mapping
- Participate in a 6 Thinking Hats structure brainstorm
Customer Discovery – Testing & Validating Assumptions
Time: 4 hours
Any company, regardless of size, faces decisions about their future that will determine their success. This workshop is for anyone looking to learn skills in market research that will increase their effectiveness in implementing innovative practices and rolling out new products that fit market needs. This workshop will help you accelerate the process of exploring a new product or innovation and determining the potential scale of the opportunity while reducing the size of the investment required to determine the viability of the business offering.
- How to prioritize customer segments effectively
- Learn some of the fundamental concepts required to uncover target markets and customer segments
- How to craft and test hypotheses to find early adopters
- Explore the diffusion of innovations, early adopter curve, and the best practices for identifying and interviewing prospective customers for a new product or service
- Explore common pitfalls early stage companies experience searching for markets for new products
Innovation Games® Workshop
Time: 8 hours
Playing games to solve serious business problems works; groups that engage in serious play at work are more innovative, more collaborative, and more productive. Research shows that we are hard-wired to express ourselves and interact with each other through play. This hands-on class teaches all of the skills needed to implement Innovation Games® techniques within your organizations and with your customers or partners.
- Learn to plan, play, and post-process in-person Innovation Games® from Luke Hohmann’s book
- Bring a current challenge that you are working through so we can begin to build an action plan that utilizes games
Innovation Games® – Webinar
Date: Tuesday, September 24
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Facilitator: Luke Hohmann
Luke Hohmann, founder and CEO of Conteneo, Inc., will join us for a one hour “Ask Me Anything” session. Using the Conteneo Weave platform, Luke will use the online version of Prune the Product Tree to help us get the most value out of our work. Bonus: Attendees will receive 10 Training Credits towards their Conteneo Certified Collaboration Architect status!