Agile & Scrum Bootcamp
Join us March 21-22 for the Agile & Scrum Bootcamp. This is a two-day long workshop focused on improving the way teams work using Agile and Agile methodologies.
|Agile & Scrum Bootcamp||$799|
March 21 – 22
9 a.m. – 4 p.m
Includes coffee and lunch
415 12th Ave SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Our multi-day bootcamps are designed for teams that already understand why they should adopt Agile methods and now want to know how.
In addition to some classroom-style training, our bootcamps contain several hours of hands-on activities and labs designed to simulate all the Scrum ceremonies and best practices. Participants will leave this training with a mental toolbox filled with practical experience that will allow them to go back to their teams and immediately start sprinting.
After attending the bootcamp your team members will be able to:
- Go through sprint planning
- Build product backlogs and sprint backlogs
- Prioritize and size work
- Estimate, measure, and communicate velocity
- Run sprints effectively
- Visualize work on a physical or virtual board
- Run an effective sprint review
- Run and participate in an effective sprint retrospective
- When to be stricter or less strict with core Scrum ceremonies
- How to integrate the Agile/Scrum team(s) into the business
The bootcamp is intended for entire teams that want to adopt Agile methods together. The training can be held in either your workplace or in our training labs.
Cost: $799/person or $12,500 for a private bootcamp for up to 25 people from your company.
Class sizes limited to 25 attendees.
If you have any questions, email Nate Adams.