I Mostly Read It Book Club
May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
“The buying of more books than one can read is nothing less than the soul reaching toward infinity…”
― A. Edward Newton
It’s okay if you bought the book club book and didn’t get it finished before book club, we’ll help!
We are also very okay if you read the book and it wasn’t your cup of tea, hearing opposing views encourages us to think differently. Thinking differently can lead to growth and we love that!
Each month a volunteer will lead a discussion on the finer points of a book on entrepreneurship, innovation, and/or leadership and you get to come, listen in, share your reflections on what you hear, and ask questions. Keep scrolling to see the current read!
By collaborating to dive into these books, discussing how the ideas apply to our perspectives, and investing in our personal development we all benefit.
Our intention is to inspire your thinking, develop your changemaker spirit, and build knowledge through interaction.
This is the book club for you if:
- You love books (perhaps you self identify as a bibliophile)
- You can’t possibly read all the books you have “on your list” (but really, REALLY WANT to)
- You enjoy being part of a group where all voices are encouraged to share but don’t have to
And that act of collecting books with the intention of reading them but instead they pile up? There is a term for that! Check it out here.
You are welcome to join a single session, but we’d love to see you every month!
Annual membership grants you access to:
- a dedicated discussion group
- the option to help choose a book
- the option to lead a discussion