Program Manager, Intrapreneur Academy
Do you care about the growth of our community? Do you enjoy working with local businesses? Are you a champion for innovation and passionate about entrepreneurship?
NewBoCo is looking for a motivated and creative individual to lead the growth strategy for our Intrapreneur Academy! The Academy helps local businesses innovate, stay relevant, and successfully grow by developing Intrapreneurs. Intrapreneurs embody an innovative mindset and entrepreneurial spirit while working inside an established company to drive meaningful change.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Build and execute a plan to grow the academy that includes alignment with innovation best practices and local company needs as well as measurables to show results and impact
- Work with the marketing team to execute all aspects of the plan including recruitment of participants, community awareness, fundraising, etc.
- Develop curriculum, programs, and activities that enable an exceptional participant experience and return on investment
- Coordinate a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities to provide the highest level of value and expertise to academy participants
- Collect feedback and measurables from participants, clients, and partners to identify opportunities for improvement
- Build strong relationships with existing and prospective clients and actively represent the academy and NewBoCo in the community
- Report on program performance to leadership and key stakeholders
Program Manager Requirements
- Experience managing complex programs of a similar type over time
- Proven stakeholder communication skills
- Proven experience coordinating teams to execute programs
- Experience building strong client relationships
- Experience with InDesign or survey tools a plus
- Available full-time
If you are interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a résumé
- anything else that you think helps tell us why you’re the best candidate for this role