NewBoCo Diversity Statement
Digital Marketing Specialist
The New Bohemian Innovation Collaborative, Inc. (“NewBoCo”) is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our NewBoCo Studio team of developers, marketers, and creatives. You will also play an important role on our internal Marketing team.
NewBoCo utilizes an Agile mindset and you will work closely with our clients to maximize value, minimize risk, and deliver often.
- Work with NewBoCo clients to design and execute marketing campaigns
- Execute marketing programs such as email, website, social media, or digital campaigns
- Monitor and adjust budgets across campaigns
- Manage multiple CRM tools across campaigns
- Manage your prioritized backlog in campaign sprints
- Determine customer acquisition costs across channels
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with customers to deliver marketing services that meet their needs
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Strong knowledge of web platforms and CMS systems, CRM systems, SEO and SEM, organic and paid marketing, content marketing, social media and analytics tools, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong problem solver
- Self-starter attitude
- Highly organized individual able to keep multiple projects and tasks on track at once
- Comfortable with collaboration and working with a team
Some details you should know:
- This is a full-time, salaried role commensurate with experience.
- You’ll be required to pass a background check, and enter an agreement to safeguard proprietary information of NewBoCo and our clients, as a part of the on-boarding process.
- Benefits include company contributions to health/vision/dental insurance plans and a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with company match.
If you are interested, email us at email@example.com with:
- A resume
- why you are interested in a Digital Marketing Specialist position and what previous related experience you have
NewBoCo values diversity in entrepreneurship, innovation, and tech education within and connected to our ecosystem. We are committed to promoting and enhancing equity and inclusion in all of our programs and events. We believe the shared commitment to building a resilient ecosystem within a diverse environment fosters creativity and advances our community as a whole. Our ultimate goal is that diversity and inclusion, like innovation, is an unwavering, uncontestable part of the DNA of our organization.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. Black, Indigenous, People of color, Women, LGBTQIA+, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.