On June 4, our Software Developer Apprentice Craig Barkley celebrated one year with NewBoCo.
Before Craig joined the team, he learned how to code at DeltaV Code School. Since he started at NewBoCo as Software Developer Apprentice, he has gotten experience working with NewBoCode clients, being on a software development team, and helping the next class of DeltaV students as a teaching assistant.
The NewBoCo team wanted to share a few of their favorite memories and traits to celebrate a year of Craig Barkley.
- Craig is such a positive person. By default, his answer is usually “Yes, I/we can do it.” His positive attitude and work ethic is infectious!
- I enjoy working with Craig because he has a story for almost any work-related situation. His anecdotes often have helpful advice and others just make you smile from ear-to-ear.
- Craig is the chillest nerd I know. He embraces every new challenge with a positive attitude.
- I enjoy pairing with him and figuring out programming problems together.
- I like working with Craig because he is always eager to learn. Always.
- Craig is always happy to see us, his co-workers. He’s such a jovial and welcoming fellow, and it’s a joy to work with such a kind-hearted dude.
- If you are ever need to do a software demo and all you have to share your screen is a vintage 3M 213 Classroom Overhead Projector, Craig is your man. Dude’s like: “challenge accepted!”
- Craig has many good traits. He is focused and brings a good attitude to the office.
- Craig is always willing to step up and lend a helping hand whenever needed. One of my favorite examples of this was during EntreFEST. He was always there when needed, including stuffing a ridiculous amount of boxes in his car.
- Craig has such a calm, friendly demeanor which makes his subtle jokes even better!
- Craig is always super laid back but ready to jump in and do anything that needs done
- He’s done a fabulous job of transitioning from student to TA and Apprentice.
- I like that Craig is so thoughtful. He introduces me to his partner every time we see each other, just in case.
- I worked with him at EntreFEST. He is always helpful, and ready to finish a task at hand, but more than that, I think he’s a really great person. He’s really friendly, funny, and interesting.
- Craig is a great listener and is always ready to help out!
- In short, Craig has always been a happy-go-lucky kind of guy and is a joy to have around. I can always count on him for a great story and he can jump into any situation/group of people and fit right in. Love having him around!