On March 31, our Director of Innovation Mandy Webber celebrated one year with NewBoCo.
Before Mandy joined the team, she led innovation efforts at Transamerica. When she started at NewBoCo as Director of Innovation, she kicked our Innovation services into high gear–hosting workshops, facilitating strategic meetings, and will soon launch Intrapreneur Academy on April 13.
The NewBoCo team wanted to share a few of their favorite memories and traits to celebrate a year of Mandy Webber.
- Mandy is such a smart, focused, and talented person. I always learn something new when I work with her.
- She is very friendly and approachable, even if stuff is stressful.
- We had a great time celebrating the end of EntreFEST by eating grilled cheese in the middle of the pedestrian mall. It was one of the first times we really had a chance to spend time together.
- She is so passionate about her work and everything that she does. It is infectious.
- I like to work with Mandy because she is so serious about her relationships with her clients. She wants to do the exact right thing by them, and will go out of her way to make sure they are happy.
- I remember chilling after Launch Day. She put in a lot of work and it was fun to let loose and relax after a successful event.
- She is self-motivated and driven to build great programs!
- I like playing cards and chatting over lunches. Pot Roast is always ready to laugh and be fun.
- Even with a lot going on herself, she’s always trying to find ways to support the rest of the team.
- Definitely the Launch Day After-After-Party. Girl knows how to party on Mom’s Night Out!
- That she has earned the nickname “Pot Roast” from her Deal & Dine lunch choices.
- Mandy is a hustler. She pays attention to detail, settles for nothing less than perfect, and pushes herself to be the best at everything she does.
- Mandy is super motivated and puts her all into every project that falls in front of her. She is a perfectionist at it’s finest and is always a joy to be around.
- I remember the first time experiencing Mandy facilitate a meeting and WOW. I knew that she had skills, but it was cool to see her in her element.
- Mandy always has a plan. Her mind is constantly working to try and make sure everything goes as well as it can.
- Spending the weekend with Mandy when she facilitated Startup Weekend was great- she worked hard, she brought a ton of positive energy, she kept the group charging forward, and had her family there to support her. She was a great addition to the weekend, and it was awesome hanging out with her and watching it all come together.
- Mandy is ruthless when it comes to accomplishing a goal. When she sets her mind to something, she politely bulldozes everything in her way to get it done and I have a lot of respect for the way she doesn’t let anything get in her way of that goal.