Innovation Summit Series
We are proud to announce our Innovation Series for 2017, focused on six industries that are critical to Eastern Iowa’s economy.
The events are a unique opportunity for important collisions to take place between:
- Each Innovation Week will connect established Iowa companies in targeted industries with early stage businesses building products using emerging technologies from around the world.
- The 2017 Innovation Series also features an industry specific pitch competition each week. We’re inviting entrepreneurs with world-changing ideas to apply to pitch their business to a panel of industry experts for the chance to win a cash prize and exposure.
- Who should attend: People with industry experience or interest in emerging technology and innovation in the industry.
- Why should you attend: NewBoCo will be taking applications from startups around the world to showcase companies that are making world-changing ideas happen in these industries. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with your peers in these industries as well as learn about emerging trends and innovative ideas from early stage companies.
The 2017 Summits
Applications coming in 2017
(Optional) The Evening Before, 6pm
Group dinner with ISA staff.
8:00 – 9:30am
Power Breakfast (provided)
9:45 – 11:00am
11:15 – 12:15pm
Corporate and Startup Meetings (lunch provided)
12:30 – 2:30pm
Startup Pitch Competition
2:45 – 3:45pm
Recognition and Awards
3:45 – 5:00pm
Whiskey Friday/After Hours Social
Iowa Startup Accelerator
The Geonetric Building
415 12th Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Free parking is available behind the building.
We recommend the DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex.
The event is free for:
- Startups that are accepted, after they apply.
- Corporate leaders in target sectors
- SEC accredited investors focusing on early stage startups in that sector
The event is not open to the public. If you don’t fall into one of the categories above, contact us to discuss your situation.